Exclusively stocking design produced in Africa, Merchants on Long is very high on my list for when I eventually visit Cape Town. It’s really exciting to see how the brand has expanded to now include…
An African cocktail and quarts bar (don’t you just love the photography and styling of these cocktails? They sound delicious too).
Helping us to access from afar, a selection of the great design they stock. Including: bags, art, shoes, clothing, children’s items, homeward, accessories and stationery. Looking forward to more!
The Merchants blog
A recommended destination for all things African art and fashion.
- Inspired: Handmade Bags by Okapi – designed by the woman behind Merchants on Long, Hanneli Rupert
- Buy African: The South is Blooming – An Online “Mixstore” for Cosmpolitans
- Interview with Daphne Kasambala, CEO of Online Ethical African Fashion Store, Sapellé
- Inspired: Source – Promoting South African Design in the International Marketplace
- Buy African: Fashion, Design and Lifestyle Goods on African Lookbook
Don't miss an installment – different ways to get your Afri-love delivered. You can also stay up to date by liking the Afri-love Facebook page or following Afri-love (@afrilove) on Twitter or on Google+.
Check out my many Africa-related Pinterest boards covering the arts, design, music and more.
Subscribe for fortnightly updates with Afri-love highlights and developments, as well as info on interesting events, must-reads and more for you to check out elsewhere.