Hope you've all had a good last week of October. It's been another hectic one for me which means I haven't posted as much as I'd hoped. The horizon looks a little clearer so you can look forward to a variety of posts this week that will hopefully excite, inspire and provoke.
Here's a round-up of last week's posts, in case you missed anything:
- Quote of the week and a toast to creating the lives we want
- Moving beyond defiance through design and investigating design for good
- What do a Tanzanian artist and Japanese architect have in common? The work and influence of S. G. Mpata
- Fashion for Peace celebration in Nairobi this weekend
- TGIF! Chambua kama karanga…
A huge thanks to you for taking the time to read and share comments, facebook appreciation and tweet love. Remember, you can also get updates via facebook, twitter and by subscribing to the Afri-love feed.
Feedback is incredibly useful to me so, please drop me a line with any comments, suggestions, ideas etc.
Have a fantastic week! Be proud and be inspired.
2nd image from top: the work of S. G. Mpata