Perhaps your heart is giving you signs that the Soulful Branding course might be good for you and your business.
What you’ve heard or read so far is resonating but, you’re anxious about taking the step to open up to the process.
Perhaps you feel you’re too busy right now.
Perhaps you want to prioritise other investments.
What tangible outputs will I have at the end of the course?
The objective of this course is to give you clarity and confidence about:
- Your voice
- What you want to be known for
- Your ideal client/customer and how to engage them effectively
- Your market landscape and opportunities to stand out, as well as opportunities for mutually-beneficial collaboration with your peers
So you’ll end up with:
- A clear vision of where you want to go with your business (and how that ties into your life)
- Tools to assess whether your products/services and communications are on-brand. This can be additionally useful if you work with others.
- Tools enabling you to create good, appropriate and effective design, copy and communications materials
- Tools enabling you to save time and money when commissioning design, copy and communications materials
- A detailed profile of your ideal client/customer
- An analysis of your key peers
- A clear USP (unique selling point)
- Decisions on your priority touchpoints (communications channels and materials), based on an understanding of your ideal audience.
- A solid action plan to implement all the insights, discoveries and ideas that come to you through the Soulful Branding process.
Is it relevant if I’ve been in business for a while?
I believe it’s very important to constantly review our branding. Our businesses are alive – they communicate, they serve, they respond to feedback and they evolve. And we change too! What felt right 2 years ago may no longer serve us or our clients/customers.
You will have lifetime access to this course, so that you can come back to review your branding, time and time again.
Hear it from Ann and Nepurko who came to the course either with an established business or with a wealth of professional experience in branding:
“A highly interesting and insightful challenge, which I will apply time and time again, just to stay fresh, curious and in evolution.”
“The Soulful Branding course is a great refresher on branding in a wholesome and clear way.”
Is it relevant if I’m just starting out in business?
How much time will I need to work on the course?
The course covers 5 modules over the course of 5 weeks. Each module includes some reading material, as well as some exercises. There is also a live online class each week to go deeper into the module’s content and give you an opportunity to ask questions.
I recommend that you set aside at least 2 hours each week – one for the live class and one to read and work on the exercises.
Oftentimes, people choose to spend more than 2 hours, because they get into the zone with all the reflective and creative work you’ll be guided through.
What if I can’t make the live online classes?
The classes will be recorded so that you can watch the replays at a time that is convenient to you. You’ll know all the dates ahead of time, so that you can schedule them, and also so that you can send me your questions ahead of time, in the event that you can’t make it live.
Many students find that the interactive nature of these classes really add to their learning.
Do I have to participate in the Facebook group?
Can I join the course anytime?
Is there a payment plan?
If you’re in Kenya, you can submit 2 cheques to our studio, by the end of Wednesday 27th February. One for 50% of the course fee, to be withdrawn immediately, and one post-dated to the 1st of April, for the remaining 50%.
If your situation is different, please get in touch with us directly and we can discuss your options. Email: studio [AT] lulukitololo [DOT] com