Your branding should make your heart sing!
Plant authentic, robust roots for your business
Expressing what you’re about can be such a challenge. Articulating it to yourself can be tough, let alone to others. These days, people care more and more about who they are engaging with – the person/people behind the brand. They seek out brands that are aligned with their interests and values. Brands that have character and personality and that aren’t afraid to own their uniqueness.
This is possible for everybody and every brand. Whether you’re in the business of media and communications, or performance; whether you’re a visual artist, designer, or work with words; whether you’re in the business of health and wellbeing or otherwise advocating for social change…
… Whether you’re just starting out or at a place where you need to review and breathe new life into your existing brand.
The Soulful Branding Challenge will help you to create branding that is in alignment with who you are.
“Lulu’s Soulful Branding Challenge is one of the most useful things I have ever done. She asks questions about the core of you and your brand that I haven’t been asked before, but which I think are fundamental to defining the outward face of your brand. A highly interesting and insightful challenge, which I will apply time and time again, just to stay fresh, curious and in evolution.”
— Ann McCreath, Founder KikoRomeo and FAFA, Kenya
I’m Lulu and I’m bringing to the table my 10+ years of experience in the design industry. For the past 7 years, I’ve been running an art and design studio – Lulu Kitololo Studio Ltd – that specialises in working on projects around the following themes: Africa, creativity and the arts, global culture, sustainability, wellness and women. We pride ourselves on creating vibrant and eclectic solutions for passionate, visionary individuals and organisations. Our clients include international NGOs, tech start-ups, museums, film festivals, fashion brands, theatre companies, musicians and more.
It took me a while to appreciate the power and necessity of finding my voice.
Now, I’m sharing my knowledge and experience to help you look at your business with a new set of eyes and contextualise it within your bigger picture”
“Lulu is am incredible coach-fun, engaging but also deeply knowledgable. She encourages you to dig deep and to start in a place we often overlook-how we feel/want to feel engaging our big visions.
— Jessica Horn, @stillsherises
You’ll look inwards to figure out the way forward
The content for this challenge is the result of over 10 years working on over 100 branding projects, with different kinds of clients, all over the world. There are particular foundational things that need to be clear, for the success of any such project.
We’re going to get crystal clear about:
- What you want to be known for – being clear about how to present and communicate what kind of special you bring to world
- Who is ready for what you have to give –defining your tribe and know how to connect with them
- Why you’re the perfect match for them – being confident about what makes you stand out from your peers (some people refer to these as competitors. In the course, I’ll explain why I take a different view)
- How you will make the connection and deliver to them the special something that only you can – creating a plan to deliver your message, to your people, in a way that is aligned with who you are
Please note that we will not be working on visual design during this course. We will be working on the foundation that will enable you to create and/or commission good, appropriate and effective design, copy and communications materials.
The lessons will give you inspiration, tools and space to unlock ideas.
Past participants have described the challenge as special, intimate, personal, thought-provoking, revealing, therapeutic, alive and indeed, soulful. And not to forget – enjoyable. After all, I believe that finding your voice should be fun!
“Lulu, you’ve made this soul searching challenge fun and extremely useful. It has helped my immediate work as well as given me the structure I need to look further ahead. Thank you so much!”
— Elizabeth Isitor Photography
A even more juicy learning experience
After the success of the pilot challenge this May, I’m creating an even more juicy learning experience for you. You can look forward to:
- Becoming part of a community of like-minded, positive soulpreneurs, from around the world
- 5 weeks of lessons, including written and audio material
- PDF downloads to help you reflect, explore and strategise
- Fun ways to tune into your creativity (you’ll learn how to use Pinterest and Instagram to this end)
- A dedicated Facebook group
- Weekly virtual Q&A sessions with Lulu
- Daily emails with inspiration and ideas
- The fortnightly Soulful Branding newsletter
- On-demand access to lessons so that you can return to them whenever you like, forever!
“The Soul Branding challenge was a delight to complete. The daily challenges asked insightful questions that made me dig deep and come up with a visual picture of my future business that appeals to my soul. I got a lot out of this challenge and I recommend it to anyone that is looking to add more personality and soul to their existing or future business.”
— Aminah Husain
“The soulful branding challenge is highly recommended. It gave me lots of inspiration and new ideas for my business.”
— Yvonne, Pregnancy Birth & Beyond
“This challenge was mind-opening. Everything about it sang of potential, abundance & love.”
— Crystal Antoinette Graham, Crystal’s Big Idea, United States.
The next session of the course runs this October, 2017.
Reserve your spot with a payment of £75 (approximately $97).
Drop me a line on soulfulbranding [at] afri-love [dot] com and I’ll be happy to answer.