Accessories are this girl’s best friend. Drawing them, making them (way back in the day), working with people who design them and of course, wearing them! I love a good pair of dramatic earrings but, when it comes to really making a statement, nothing beats a fabulously bold necklace. These are a few on my wishlist (from top): Pichulik; Nyumbani Design; Mikuti; Pichulik; Dannijo; Christie Brown.
Images via the various online shops linked to above.
- African Inspiration on Pinterest: The Necklace is All
- Buy African: Wild, Exotic and Opulent Accessories by Pichulik
- Inspired: Nyumbani Design Accessories
- African Inspiration on Pinterest: Accessories – More is More
- Interview with Erika of Mikuti
Don’t miss an installment – different ways to get your Afri-love delivered. You can also stay up to date by liking the Afri-love Facebook page or following Afri-love (@afrilove) on Twitter or on Google+.
Check out my many Africa-related Pinterest boards covering the arts, design, music and more.
Subscribe for fortnightly updates with Afri-love highlights and developments, as well as info on interesting events, must-reads and more for you to check out elsewhere.