One of the things I love most about what I do is that I get to look for, look at and make beautiful images! Here are some that I came across this week. There was definitely a theme emerging – prints, beads and the red, pink and white palette.
Images from top:
- Kehinde jacket by Ikire Jones)
- Photo by Glen Green; art by Jamilla Okubo – see more of her work on a recent post
- Lanterns from Anthropologie; beaded necklace
- Retro Lanvin; silk scarf by Sabina Savage
As you know, I 'collect' images over on Pinterest. Come and have a look.
Hope you're having a restful, rejuvenating and creative weekend!
- African Inspiration on Pinterest
- The Afri-love List: 5 Must-Follow Pinners
- Ways to Use Pinterest as a Creative Tool
- Inspired: Prints by Jamilla Okubo
- Afri-love on Etsy: Seeing Red
Don't miss an installment – different ways to get your Afri-love delivered. You can also stay up to date by liking the Afri-love Facebook page or following Afri-love (@afrilove) on Twitter or on Google+.
Check out my many Africa-related Pinterest boards covering the arts, design, music and more.
Subscribe for fortnightly updates with Afri-love highlights and developments, as well as info on interesting events, must-reads and more for you to check out elsewhere.