I love running my own business and I'm always so excited to see other people taking the leap! That's what this blog is about – celebrating entrepreneurs (particularly ones in the creative industry).
The company I co-own, Asilia, is all about harnessing the power of design and digital technology to help pioneers take their brands and businesses to the next level.
To that end, as a welcome to what's going to be an amazing year (if you decide so) and, in an effort to kick things off with a bang, Asilia is offering 8 exciting packages for ambitious, passionate people, just like you!
- Present yourself in a professional and memorable manner with our stationery design and infographics packages.
- Get traffic to your site with branded graphics to customise your digital media presence and expert consultation on your SEO.
- Get online with a Typepad blog or a simple, elegant Black White Simple website.
- Engage and excite people with bespoke slides on your website or Black White Simple site.
- Ditch photos and get yourself (or someone else) an illustrated portrait.
Take advantage of special discount when you sign up in January. Find out more on the Asilia blog.
Onwards and upwards (with great marketing materials to boot)!
- 6 Pieces of Advice for Starting a Business in the Afrisphere
- Is your App Getting Noticed? Presentation is Everything – applicable to more than just apps!
- Don't Hire Somebody to Create your Website – Do it Yourself in Minutes
- Self, Love and Enterprise: Asilia – musings from the beginning of my business journey
- The Best of Both Worlds – new site, renewed excitement
Don't miss an installment – different ways to get your Afri-love delivered. You can also stay up to date by liking the Afri-love Facebook page or following Afri-love (@afrilove) on Twitter or on Google+.
Check out my many Africa-related Pinterest boards covering the arts, design, music and more.
Subscribe for monthly updates with Afri-love highlights and developments, as well as info on interesting events, must-reads and more for you to check out elsewhere.