The current 'Where do you stand?' ad campaign from The Economist was brought to my attention during a team meeting.
I really like the concept of hitting people with provocative affirmations and getting them to consider, and possibly appreciate, the story from both sides.
One of the issues: Chinese investment in Africa:
- "Booming Chinese Investment in Africa is Good for Africans"
- "Booming Chinese Investment in Africa is Bad for Africans"
So, … where do you stand?
See all the issues in this latest round of the campaign on politicaladvertising.co.uk
- Politics and the Power of Design
- The World I Choose: A Think Act Vote Futures Interview
- Tahrir Squared: Multiplying the Effect Across the World
Don't miss an installment – different ways to get your Afri-love delivered. You can also stay up to date by liking the Afri-love Facebook page or following Afri-love (@afrilove) on Twitter or on Google+.
Check out my many Africa-related Pinterest boards covering the arts, design, music and more.
Subscribe for monthly updates with Afri-love highlights and developments, as well as info on interesting events, must-reads and more for you to check out elsewhere.