In celebration of the two-year anniversary of our online platform, Afriapps, Asilia gave it a new identity and website makeover! Along with the new-look and responsive and mobile-friendly website design, we've developed the offering as well.
No longer just about apps, Afriapps is expanding to cover the wider, and burgeoning African digital sphere. On the site you can:
- Peruse the blog which is now at the centre of the site, highlighting great ideas, events and news
- Browse through a curated selection of African apps spanning categories including learning, money, utilities, media, trade and of course, play!
- Take note of upcoming events.
- Visit the jobs board and find career opportunities or post vacancies within your organisation, reaching a wide audience of professionals in your location and across the world.
- Browse through and access quality resources including our free ebooks (African Apps in a Global Marketplace and Help! I'm a Developer with No Clue about Design) and our free Android app, Anza – a checklist for start-ups and entrepreneurs.
We're working on some new features this year, and on getting audiences more involved. You can stay tuned to these developments by signing up to the Afriapps mailing list.
Design by Asilia
- 5 Reasons Why Ghana is the Next African App Powerhouse – a guest post by my business partner, Andrew Mugoya
- Interview with Developer, Author and Entrepreneur, Andrew Mugoya
- Is Your App Getting Noticed? Presentation is Everything, Part I – my guest post for Afriapps
Don't miss an installment – different ways to get your Afri-love delivered. You can also stay up to date by liking the Afri-love Facebook page or following Afri-love (@afrilove) on Twitter or on Google+.
Subscribe for monthly updates with Afri-love highlights and developments, as well as info on interesting events, must-reads and more for you to check out elsewhere.