New year, new perspective, new choices, new approaches and renewed energy.
I'll be making some changes to the format of regular posts such as the "Week in review," as well as introducing new regular features such as the natural hair journey updates and Afri-love spotted on Etsy.
I'll also be focusing more on action: developing spaces and opportunities for people to give tangible form to the Afri-love spirit. Stay tuned for more…
For today, here is a quick recap of what went on last week:
- Quote of the year
- The 9 most popular posts on Afri-love in 2010
- What satisfies you? I want to know (I still do)
- An end of the year TGIF! special
- Celebrating Sudan Independence Day with music, fashion and art
- A free Keziah Jones download (hurry, it's time-sensitive)
Thanks as always for taking the time to read and to share comments, facebook appreciation and tweet love. Remember, you can also get updates via facebook (afriloveblog), twitter (@afrilove) and by subscribing to the Afri-love feed.
Happy new year everybody. Have a great week, be proud and be inspired!
Image above: Sudanese supermodel Alek Wek, photo via Refinery 29 – check out the link for more beautiful pictures from the shoot;