I don't know about you but, I'm properly in holiday mode. Something about this time of year is so special – most people are in high spirits and positive vibes abound. This is often true regardless of whether you celebrate Christmas or not, regardless of whether you're in below minus weather or in the sunny tropics. With the busy lifestyles many of us lead nowadays, it sometimes feels like we need to justify making time to just relax, unwind and reconnect with what and who really matters. This season is the perfect time for this. And hopefully, for discovering that exhaling is vital and can be a more regular part of our lives in the new year. That's what I'll be reflecting on!
Here is a round-up of all of last week's posts, in case you missed anything:
- Truth/quote of the week
- African album art – the December installment
- Inspired by Swahili Imports
- Inspired by Senegalese Fixe
- Afri-love on Etsy: seeing red
- Inspired by Dimitra Tzanos: for the love of Africa
- TGIF! MTV Africa Music Awards winners
A huge thanks to you for taking the time to read and share comments, facebook appreciation and tweet love. Remember, you can also get updates via facebook, twitter and by subscribing to the Afri-love feed.
Feedback is incredibly useful to me so, please drop me a line with any comments, suggestions, ideas etc.
Next week, look out for:
- Quote of the week
- Inspiration from an artist with outstanding diligence whose craft transformed his home, one inch at a time
- An interview with an entrepreneurial designer who brings spring to every season
- How the arts are bringing change and unity to a group of women in East Africa
- Celebrating Libya's independence day
- TGIF! Mali meets Cuba
Have a fantastic week! Be proud and be inspired.
Images from top: Designs by Dimitra Tzanos; Senegalese Fixe crafts from Swahili Imports; A couple of albums from this month's installment of album art; Etsy finds by MusoMasiri (left) and HazelsHouse – see the post for more.