Here's a round-up of last week's posts, in case you missed anything:
- Quote of the week and a muse at eating
- Inspired by Cheikh Lo and Jamm
- Exploring banking for time (and reclaiming it!)
- Inspiration from South African artist Yda Walt
- Interview with Kenyan fashion house Ihsani Culture
- Celebrating Angola's Independence Day on Wednesday with a look into the country's vibrant art scene
- Celebrating Afri-love's 5-month anniversary and rounding up the most popular posts so far
- TGIF! Extra East African Classics, by demand
- Four women – more excitement around For Colored Girls
A huge thanks to you for taking the time to read and share comments, facebook appreciation and tweet love. Remember, you can also get updates via facebook, twitter and by subscribing to the Afri-love feed.
Feedback is incredibly useful to me so, please drop me a line with any comments, suggestions, ideas etc.
Next week, look out for:
- Quote of the week
- Design inspiration from old-school music
- An interview with a Kenyan filmmaker whose got big plans for the industry
- A little adornment indulgence
- Celebrating Morocco's Independence Day
Have a fantastic week! Be proud and be inspired.
Images, starting 2nd from top: art from Cheikh Lo's new album, Jamm; cushion by Yda Walt; fashion by Ihsani Culture; work by Angolan artist António Olé