Last week was another busy one on the blog with Afri-inspiration coming from all angles. The new interview series continued with two really energizing interviews with young Africans doing great things for the advancement of our continent.
A round-up of posts incase you missed any:
- Quote of the week: a challenge to transcend perceptions from Simon Gikandi
- Visual inspiration from Morocco's Boucherouite rugs
- Interviews: Afro-MP3 co-founder, Mutsai Musa; social entrepreneur, Project Diaspora co-founder, TMS Ruge
- Reflecting on the exponential value of taking things easy
- TGIF! The East African edition of classic African tunes
- Independence Day celebrations: Uplifting music from Lesotho; Uganda's son, TMS Ruge
A huge thanks to you for taking the time to read and share comments, facebook appreciation and tweet love. Remember, you can also get updates via facebook, twitter and you can also subscribe to the Afri-love feed.
Feedback is incredibly useful to me so, please drop me a line with any comments, suggestions, ideas etc.
This coming week, look out for:
- Quote of the week
- Africa on film in London town
- An esteemed African graphic agitator whose uses design as a torch of social good
- Foxy African-inspired adornment
- Interviews with more passionate young Africans doing big things
- A celebration for Equatorial Guinea's Independence Day
- Reflections on food and the things we take for granted
- TGIF! A Fela extravaganza to celebrate the legend's birthday
Have a fantastic week! Be proud and be inspired.